Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Surreal Montage

The reason why i chose this theme for my project was because; i always
had the imagination of walking on water. The scanned object that i used was a feather , it might not be noticable but it's floating on the water, the scenry (Backround) i got was off the internet. I then got pictures of me walking and put them as if i was walking on water. The whole concept of this picture is that walking on water is impossible and that's what supports the picture to be surreal.

1 comment:

  1. I think the picture is pretty successful. I like the concept of the picture, because even though it might be original, I thought it was cool to actually see it done. The picture in the middle is kind of pixely, so it makes the center of the picture look weird, and that’s where my eyes went first. As far as the feathers, I didn’t even notice they were there until I read the description below because I think they blend into the water too much. One thing I really like about the piece is the fading of the images of her, because I think it makes the picture look unique, and not only that, I really like the idea of fading certain things. Overall, I think this piece was really successful, and I think Nora did a good job on it as well, besides the little minor things.

    ReplyDelete