Monday, February 6, 2012

My Life

My name :……………Nora Mohamed……

Childhood ambition: …………To be a Lawyer…………………………………………...

Fondest Memory :……When I got to visit italy for the first time……………

Proudest moment :……………When I travelled alone.…………………………

Biggest challenge :………PATIENCE………………………………………………...

Alarm clock:………We aren’t friends at all ……….

Perfect Day : ……..At the beach with friends hanging out………..

Indulgence ……………Chocolate  FAN!…………………………………………………..

Favorite movie ……………………The Notebook………………………

Soundtrack…………She will be loved by Maroon5……………………

Inspirations…To be something , not an ordinary person………………………

My life is…………………Interesting………………………………………………..

2 comments:

  1. I looooooooove Italy! Where did you go? What did you do? Nice first assignment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I went to Florence and it was great i also went to see the Pisa tower, it was a great experience for me:)

    ReplyDelete