Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Artist Statement:


To me Art is some inspiration, it’s not what you see or what you make it’s what you feel. Each and everyone of us has their own way of thinking , ideas and inspirations. I always experience a relationship between me and my artwork. I might not be one of the best photographers and cannot be compared to any artist because it’s impossible to compare anyone’s work to yours because not all artwork is the same. The pictures I take depends on what emotions I felt when taking the picture, sometimes gloomy, blurry ,dark ,bright. It really depends on the mood I’m in. Try not to make the camera manipulate you with the lightening, but know how to use it. I think of my work as inventories of objects, artwork photographs etc…. i like being creative in my work and coming up with new ideas , i always take pictures of dark objects.

I always rely on what I feel not what I see , it’s all about beauty. 

No comments:

Post a Comment